Essential Info for Houseboaters
What is on your houseboat? Nearly everything! Each boat is self-contained.
- Dinnerware (plates/glasses)
- Cooking utensils
- Kitchen utensils
- Various cooking pans
- Full size range/oven
- Full Bath (Admiral has 2)
- Air Conditioner
- AM/FM Radio
- Ship to Shore Radio
- DVD Player w/monitor
- Cooler mounted on front deck
- Gas Grill
- Deck Chairs
- Bedding Linens & Pillows:
Queen: 4 full beds
Princess: 4 full beds
Admiral: 6 full beds
- Bath towels & wash clothes
- Food & Drinks
- NO CHARCOAL GRILLS ALLOWED. Gas grills are provided on the houseboats.
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- NO SMOKING ALLOWED.
- Houseboats have a 100 gallon water tank, so you may need to
return to the dock to have the tank refilled during your stay.
Forgot something? Our Floating Store at the marina has what you need:
- Picnic Supplies
- Fishing Supplies
- Boating Supplies
- Boat Accessories
- Suntan Lotion
- Beach Towels
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ:
The following are a few rules that we feel everyone should be made aware
- All boats must be in and unloaded before 10 am. There will be a $50
fee and a $35 per hour late charge. Please remember that someone else
will be waiting for the boat.
- We must be made aware of problems such as dead batteries, etc. when
they occur. Patoka Lake Marina will not be responsible for time lost
due to mechanical problems or failures.
- Check in time for the boat is 4 pm. You have to be loaded on the boat
and ready to leave the marina by 6 pm in order to reach a safe cove
to tie up for the night. If you are not ready to leave by 6 pm you may
have to spend the first night in dock.
- There is to be no towing of any kind with the houseboat. This includes
but is not limited to fishing boats, jet skis, canoes, etc.
- Please do not leave dirty dishes or trash on the boat. Please remove
all of your trash at the end of your rental. There is a trash dumpster
located in the parking lot of the marina.
- For your information:
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FUEL THAT YOU CONSUME AND WILL BE CHARGED
FOR IT. You are to pay for the fuel upon returning to the dock. At that
time the dock personnel will go over a final check list of the boat
You are responsible for the boat. If any damages would occur during
your rental, you are financially responsible.
YOU MUST NOT GO UNDER ANY BRIDGES.
The Cancellation Policy - Please click
here to review our Cancellation Policy
Do not allow anyone to dive from the top of the boat or to go beyond
the railing on boat tops for any reason.
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON ANY OF OUR RENTAL BOATS.
If you require picking up any additional guests during your outing,
please schedule pick up after 11 am and before 4 pm on weekends. The
traffic of boats arriving and departing is heavy. Scheduling during
the times mentioned (11 am - 4 pm) will allow us to give you our full
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Patoka Lake Marina,
Inc., its owners, employees, consultants and agents from any and all
third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but
not limited to, attorney fees) arising from your use of the Patoka Lake
Marina, Inc. Product and Services, your violation of terms of Services,
your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account,
of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
You agree to immediately notify Patoka Lake Marina, Inc. of any authorized
use of your account.
- It is illegal to operate a boat while intoxicated.
- It is illegal to be forward of the handrail while the boat is in
- It is unsafe to swim near the rear of the houseboat with the generator
- It is unsafe to tie another watercraft up to the generator exhaust
side of the houseboat.
|Here are some of the places you will find out about us online:
copyright © 2003-2015
All rights reserved.
Website designed & maintained by The Technological Edge, Inc.