- All lodging is non-smoking and no pets.
- Reservations can only be made using a VISA, MasterCard or Discover
- A deposit will be charged at time of reservation, unless otherwise noted.
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- Some minimum requirements may apply to peak season and holiday reservations.
- No refunds for late check-ins, early departures, illness,
inclement weather, or mechanical failures.
- Reservations are subject to specific terms & conditions of the PLM, Inc. purchase, rental, or service contract as applicable.
- Reservations can be made 7 days a week, 9 am to 5 pm. (Closed winter holidays)
- Reservations must be secured by a credit card holder over 21 years of age.
- On Boat Rentals - If it is lightning between 9am & 12pm on your boat reservation day at Patoka Lake Marina, you are eligible for a "lightning Check". Your credit card will be charged for the full amount and your reservation will be transferred to another date in the current season. We will not carry it over to the following year. If it is just raining or is after 12pm, there will be NO refund or transfer of reservation's date.
Receive refund of 50% of deposit when cancelling reservation
14 days or more from reservation date. If reservation is cancelled 13 days or less from reservation date, deposit will be forfeited.
If you fail to cancel your reservation, we reserve the right to charge your account 100% of rent, taxes, and fees.
copyright © 2003-2013
All rights reserved.
Website designed & maintained by The Technological Edge, Inc.